NAU – Nyt Aalborg Universitetshospital
Facts about the building:
MT Højgaard has been selected as contractor for concrete carcass/structural work. The contract includes concrete work in the form of casting of basements, columns and floor slabs. In addition, there is also performed the mounting of wall elements and a number of soil and sewage works. The contract is expected to last about 3½ years and to be completed at end-Q1 to 2019.
– Architect: Konsortium Indigo
– Engineers: Konsortium Indigo
– Contractors: MT Højgaard
- Time schedule in Vico Schedule Planner – planning the workmanship of 170.000 m2 concrete carcass
Project management of the following contracts:
- Electricity and potential equalization – Construction cost: 3 mill. dkr.
- Steel carcass – Construction cost: 20 mill. dkr.
- Roof asphalt membrane – Construction cost: 2,3 mill. dkr.